Access to the Festival is allowed only if:
have a vaccination passport or as otherwise called “green pass” certifying the status of vaccination against Covid-19.
or the state of healing from the infection within 6 months prior to entering the Festival
or having done a molecular or antigenic test with a negative result for the virus in the 48 hours prior to entering the Festival.
Why the vaccination pass?
- because it is imposed by the DPCM Green Pass of 17/6/2021 for all events where gatherings are foreseen.
- because the vaccination pass allows to create a “Covid free” bubble within the Festival area where you can move freely without the risk of being infected or contagious because either vaccinated or cured from Covid-19 or tamponed.
Where is the vaccination pass checked?
- A check-point will be set up immediately before the parking area.
Can I swab on the spot?
- On Friday and Saturday, in the check-point area, there will be a point where it will be possible to do the antigenic test at a cost of € 20. It will also be possible to do salivary ones (non-invasive), always at a cost of € 20. On the other days you can go directly to the nearby partner pharmacy. The price remains € 20.
- The swab will be carried out by qualified and authorized personnel and the result will be duly recorded for transmission to the USL.
Do children have to swab?
- Children up to 6 years (not completed) are not obliged to swab.
What do I do after checking my vaccination pass?
If your vaccination pass is valid, you will receive a form (pre-numbered) where the employee will report the temperature detected. It will be your responsibility to complete it with the requested data: name, surname, telephone number and sign it. You will have to deliver it to the reception where you will register for the Festival.
Can I roam freely in the parking and camping area?
- From the moment you enter the Festival you can roam freely even if your vaccination pass has expired in the meantime.
Can I enter and leave the Festival?
- If the expiration of your vaccination pass is after that of the Festival, and you need to enter and exit, you can go to the reception where you will be given a bracelet that will allow you not to repeat the control procedure at the check-point.
- If, on the other hand, the deadline is before the one in which you want to return, in order to access the Festival again you will have to repeat the swab
I want to go shopping for food, where do I go?
- Within the Festival area, in some hours of the morning and afternoon, there will be a food shop.
When can I arrive at the Festival?
- By municipal ordinance, access to the Festival is allowed only from 06:00 on Friday 27 August.